I do everything I can to make sure that you will receive exactly what you want. Should this not happen, I will accept returns if:
- An email stating the reason for the return is sent to email@example.com within 7 days of delivery.
- Items are returned to me within 7 business days of receipt of your email.
- The bag is unused and in the condition in which it was shipped.
- A copy of your receipt is enclosed. If the item was a gift, please tell me who originally purchased it.
Once I've received the item in the above-mentioned condition, I will refund your money the same way I received your order. Unless I agree that I've made an error in the order, shipping charges will not be refunded.
If you realize that the purse isn't quite what you expected, you're welcome to exchange it for another purse or for a Poise.cc item credit or gift certificate. I'm willing to accept exchanges if:
- I'm notified within 30 days of receipt
- The item is returned in its original and unused condition
- A copy of the receipt is included with the bag. If the item was a gift, please tell me who originally purchased it.
Please let me know which purse you would like to exchange it with so I can put it on hold for you.
Many of the items sold on Poise.cc are unique and one-of-a-kind. Should two people place an order for the same item, I will email the second orderer notifying them of the situation. If I can reproduce the purse exactly, I will. If I can't I will offer suggestions or alternatives. If none of my suggestions are acceptable to the orderer, full payment will be returned.
Some people are really hard to shop for, so let them decide what they want. Poise.cc gift certificates are available in any amount, and they never expire. If you'd like a gift certificate, I'll need you to tell me:
- Your name and telephone number (just in case).
- The amount of the gift certificate.
- The name and telephone number of the recipient.
- The address and name you want the gift certificate sent to.
- You can pay for gift certificates via check (once the check clears, the gift certificate will be mailed), money order, or Paypal.
If you own a shop or have an online boutique and would like to carry a line of my purses, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'll need to know:
- What type of business you have
- Business name
- Contact name
- Daytime phone number
- Mailing Address
Once I receive your information I'll contact you to discuss how we can work together. I truly appreciate your interest in my items.
All purses are made entirely by me in my home studio. I only use the highest quality fabrics and techniques to create purses. The durability of the fabric is matched with its intended purses. Tote bags and messenger bags are more likely to stand up to rough treatment than a silk clutch. Should your handbag get dirty and need cleaning, I recommend taking it to a trusted professional dry-cleaner. On non-silk bags, small stains can be spot washed by hand and left to air dry. Soaking a bag may alter its shape. For a silk bag, I recommend not treating the stain yourself. Silk can be a durable fabric, but the materials used to stabilize the purse can have adverse effects if soaked in water. Email me with any questions at email@example.com.
I think it is incredibly nice of you to share your contact information with me. To thank you for sharing, I promise to neither share nor sell your info with anyone else. I also promise to keep email offers to a minimum. New items can always be viewed online at your convenience, but occasionally I'll be so excited by a new line of purses or an offer that I won't be able to resist telling you. Should you ever grow tired of hearing from me, simply drop a line to firstname.lastname@example.org asking to be removed from my mailing list.